Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Same session as yesterday in similar times but they all felt tough today:
Bay 29.40 @4.15
2k : 7.56 @ 3.58
2k: 7.54 @ 3.57
I am not trying to get faster in the sessions - it is just not possible to do that if you are doing fast work each day. All that I am trying to do is place the same stress on the body and have it respond by increasing the speed that I can run at and remain in a 'comfort zone'. I will not know if the sessions are working until I have a few days off to recover and then have a TT. That TT will be at the 5k Challenge in 10 days or so.

2 comments:

steven trevaskis (aka Travy) said...

Your training looks good to me . 1 days rest should put you in a good shape for the 5 km race.

Rob said...

It's good to hear that the training is going soo well Ray. I am sure the TT will bear witnees to the hard work.