Sunday, July 24, 2005

Late afternoon Bay cruise

Had a glorious sleep in and also decided to give the right calf twinge a rest. It felt okay with some treatment during the day and so late in teh afternoon I though I would have a cruise around the Bay in the fading daylight. I rarely run at this time but I do find it pleasant although I find it hard to run at the end of the day after eating etc. However it was enjoyable once I was going - was not sure what to do but after running the K and a bit from home across Iron Cove Bridge I thought the calf was okay enough to have a cruisy 5kTT along the Challenge course. Ran even splits to finish in the rather slow time od 22:15 but was only aiming for 22:30. Some twinges near the end but a big improvement from Friday morning. No damage done.

No comments: