Thursday, February 22, 2007

3 x 3k : New level 11.30 : 11.35 : 11.36

Out early in the dark but not cool. I was not sure what session to do as I wanted to be fresh for the 5k Challenge on Saturday but I also wanted a hard session.

Decided this session would push me but I may also have something on Saturday. I did this session on the 9th February when I got all 3 under 12 minutes. I wasn't sure what would happen today. The first one was run in the dark so I had no idea of the pace I just kept pushing it knowing I had 2 more to do. Amazed at the time. Went backwards from there but not by much.

Strength/speed seem to be moving along in the right direction as the training for the Canberra moves into the serious last part.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Great work there Eagle.

See you on the start line on Saturday :-)

silverfox said...

Ray

Cracking session - one of my favourites that an old mate put me onto! You are timing your run perfectly for Canberra, keep it up. Catch up soon.

Ewen said...

Great running Ray! Very impressive.

Superflake said...

Great session Ray. Looking good with your speed for Canberra.