Friday, October 14, 2005

Another cruisy run around the Bay

Again around the Bay plus some extra's on an overcast and slightly humid morning. Ran into Auntie K and Truckie and as they are my best buddies I stopped the run and walked a k or so with them back to the start of the 5k challenge course.

The thought I would do the 5k course as I had a bit of time to myself this morning. Ran it how I felt and then at the end looked at the watch - 25.23 much too fast. I am sure running about 12k this morning and about the same distance as yesterday will come back to bite me tomorrow at about 32k when the wheels will fall of and I crawl to the end.

But tomorrow will be very conservative so hopefully the wheels only wobble and don't completely fall off.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

best of luck for tomorrow!