Friday, August 14, 2015

Week in review and thoughts on Glenbrook marathon

I can tell the routine of life has returned to usual as I am now running marathons weekly. The routine might have resumed but the times are far from the usual of the recent past.

This week the usual recovery after the marathon. No running Monday & Tuesday and then 2 days of 10k and a longer run this morning of 14k. Noe are quick but each were quicker than on the same day last week for the same run. Perhaps my recovery is getting quicker and maybe following form that I am getting a bit fitter as each week goes by. 

Trail marathon in Sunday at Glenbrook in the lower Blue Mountains. No plan or possibility of challenging for quicker than 4.45. Last time when I was fitter I ran about 5.30 so at my best and the weather might be a factor, the same time would be a good result and no worse that 5.59 - hopefully.

No comments: