Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tan Marathon on Sunday

Sunday is running the TAN track in Melbourne for another marathon. Lots of laps of the iconic running venue in Melbourne.

For me marathon #190 and #20 for the year. That is the most marathons I have ever run in a year and and only 5 to go to get to my planned 25.

The body has no issues and fingers crossed it stays that way. As is usually the case I ran very early this morning before having a warm shower and a slight sleep in. Nice 4.30 pace for the 7k around the Bay.

Sunday will be steady with a planned time of between 3.55 - 4.10. If it slower i will not mind. Plan to do some of the later laps with my daughter who lives in Melbourne. That will probably be walk run and so the time might be much slower if that happens but we will have fun.

Here:

http://www.trailsplus.com.au/tan/

No comments: