Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday

I need to refocus on running again after by my standards being AWOL for some months. By that I mean I have kept running races but have done very little in structured training and that is showing in the times being recorded.

I have really not trained with any consistency and not with any real purpose to each run. I have just put on the shoes and gone running.

I need to fix that for the back end of the year and one way of doing that I think it getting back to blogging each day even if there is nothing to report.

I have no real sornes,aches,blisters or injuries but today but feel very very fatigued. My ankle was a bother in the race but didn't get any worse during it but then again I was cautious. I expected it at least be painful and difficult to walk on but really it is no worse than after a 20k training run. A very strange injury.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

I am happy to hear that I will be able to access daily mutterings from you Ray!!

Hope the Ankle stays on its best behaviour...don't they always seem to play up just as you get stuck into a really good training rut??!!!