Thursday, June 13, 2013

Easy on Thursday

Lots of fog around Sydney and the Bay this morning. Ventured out this morning after taking an extra days recovery more than usual. It was never meant to be more than just run at a comfortable pace to get things moving again. All felt okay.

Glow Worm marathon was a horror for me taking over 7 hours but I did take time to enjoy the wonderful scenery. I will still look again but this time while moving a little faster. Also this year they have reversed to order of the 2 loops. It 2 loops of about 21k with the start and finish in the middle. Last year the second loop was the toughest and this year that comers first and the second loop that is reasonably flat comes second. I think I am more mentally comfortable with that.

Hard to predict a time but I hope to be closer to 6 hours this year rather than 7.

No comments: