Friday, May 10, 2013

Short update

Wednesday
The usual with JD. We were both fatigued from a heavy session the previous morning. So we both had heavy slow legs but still managed about 31.30 but it felt like sub 30. We ran side by side the whole way but never spoke a word. All our energy and focus was on the run. 

After I did 30 minutes of hills reps and stairs. No sure how I managed that.

Thursday
No run - rest/recovery day.

Friday
The usual 13k+ loop done in 68.12 or so. About the same as earlier in the week. Perhaps it should have been quicker with the day off but then you cannot expect to continually improve each day you run even when coming from a slow base. Anyway you fitness level cannot be judged by just one session. I am okay with the session - I would have been very pleased if I ran it last week. Funny how perceptions change in a short time of a few seconds can make the difference between happy and not so happy.

No comments: