Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Short update with training PB's

Okay I agree a PB in training might account for little but it better than not running them at the right time and they do put you in a very positive head space.

So Sunday it was shorter but strength with the focus on hills. Facts and figure mean little to others but just to say that after running 2 laps of a very hilly circuit in good pace the last thing I wanted was my hills and stairs session but sometimes in the name of progress you need to HTFU.

Did the session with PB's on each section. The stairs part is 5 laps and I usually just get under 15 minutes - today 14.10.

Monday
Rest for taper

Tuesday
Usual 14k loop usually run just over 68 but today smashed it in 65 and a bit.

As I said nice to get a PB in training. Lets hope it results in a good marathon time on Sunday. I just need to work out the right pace for an even paced run,

No comments: