Friday, January 02, 2015

Goals for 2015

  • Stay healthy and continue health eating as much as possible
  • Stay injury free by training wisely 
  • Enter the NSW Masters Championships in February and run some track and 5k & 10
  • Enter the Australian Masters Championships in April  and run some track and 5k & 10k
  • Run 5k as close to 20 minutes was possible 
  • Run 10k as close to 42 minutes as possible
  • Run my 200th marathon in April at Canberra
  • Run at least 25 marathons during the year
  • Run at least one marathon under 3.30
  • Run Glasshouse 100 miler in September and complete my 7th and 3 in a row

2 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Nice list of goals Eagle! You are truly an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I wish you well. You have inspired me to dig deeper. I also want to run smarter. I would be interested in the earlier days of what your training program looked like.(for marathons or Ultra) Any tips please?
steve@playworksoz.com