Thursday, October 04, 2012

Not the usual Thursday

Before I start another glorious morning around the Bay. No breeze the water mirror flat and no doubt the rowers and runners enjoying the prefect conditions.

I have to admit I am having a ball at the moment with my running. My new nutrition plan has been under way for about 5 weeks and I have kept very much to it. I am feeling much better and before I started I felt good. The aim was to help my wife refocus on her already good eating habits but it has helped me and as a side issue a few k's have come off as well.

JD mentioned yesterday to join him with the usual suspects at the 1k reps at Timbrell. They have been an institution there and on that day for years. I have not attended for a very long time but on my Thursday run I always see them. Having no real plan for today I joined him. Also I was curious on what I could do 3 x 1k without running to the limit and getting faster on each one. 

A nice 4.02/4.00/3.58 set. I pushed but there was some left in each one. A cruisy morning tomorrow with some pics and getting my mind right for the marathon on Saturday. 

No comments: