Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Update

I had a few days off from running after the marathon. I had an easy run of 14k on Sunday. It was slow but it was just recovery.

Monday was 21k in about 5.18 pace. 

Tuesday was 4 x 1.5k with each at 4.15 pace. The followed by 7k @ 5.00 pace. It was very humid and it was tough.

Wednesday was 21k @ 5.00 pace. The weather was overcast and humid with some drizzle and a cooling breeze. Just wonderful weather for running. 

January was 464k including two marathons. Training is going about to plan and I have not acquired any niggles from the quicker sessions. I have no idea where my fitness will be for the Canberra marathon in April so I have no idea at the moment of what I could run. It is at the moment an interesting journey with some interesting and challenging stops on the way. 

No comments: