Thursday, April 22, 2010

Usual 12k odd in 57.55 @ 4.52

I am feeling strong each day and each session seems to be building on that. The times are coming down - the pace is getting quicker and I am enjoying the hurt as I know it is leading to significant improvements almost daily.\

How good is it to be alive, fit and training well and hard. Really life does not get much better. And the garbage that life deals us each day is much easier to handle when the day starts off in such a positive way. I was a few months ago struggling with getting as they say the mojo back. I now know that was in part being depressed in not being as fit as I could be. I am now moving in the right direction and very happy.

I may not run another marathon under 3.15 but whatever the time is I know it is the best that I can do because I am as fit as I can be in the time that I have to train. Bring on a marathon soon please before I break !!!!

3 comments:

Ewen said...

You're on a roll Ray. Great to see! There's a marathon in a couple of weeks ;) Hopefully the weather will have cooled down by then too.

TokyoRacer said...

You're right - there's nothing better than feeling fit and strong. Keep it up!

Samurai Running said...

I'm very happy that you're back into it, and happy too!!