Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Long over due update

Almost a month since my last post. Nothing reported because nothing much to report.

It said I was going to run two marathons in the weekend. Run might not be classed as running. The first was for the Cancer Council around a running track some running some walking with family and friends and completed in about 6.30.

Early next morning a 40 minute drive to the Royal National Park south of Sydney. Very scenic bushland. Happy with 6.25 but so slow !!!!!

I then took about about 10 days off with no running just to refresh the body before the June/July/August period when I have a marathon on all but one weekend. After the 10 days I felt refreshed and have had few weeks of good training. In fact maybe the best since I stated with the hormone injections last September. 

That black of good training gives me some confidence going into the Barossa Marathon on Sunday. It would be nice to have a 4.55.xx or so time. At this stage that will be the starting pace. Lets see how it goes. 

No comments: