Monday, February 01, 2016

New month, new focus. Hopefully ?

A new month and a new focus to get back into regular training. This is going to be somewhat of a battle as a side affect of the hormone injections I am now receiving is FATIGUE. I am experiencing that as I have very little desire to run. Let me put it this was I want to run and train but fighting against that in my mind is that I a am tired (physically not from lack of sleep) and running is just too difficult.

Hard to explain exactly what goes on in my head but the result is that despite being up and wanting to run I don't. This was happening all through November and December and I thought I would move through it.

I am not sure if I have or haven't but my intention is to get a streak going and going and going and .....

Anyway my streak stands at 2. 2 laps of the Bay in 2 days. It is a start. A bit like when I got out of detox and rehab there was day one of being booze free and then day 2 and so on. Now at 18 years. 

1 comment:

Share With The Worlds said...

gud blog and nice share...
please visit my new blog.. I share i think important for health..

http://healthebodis.blogspot.co.id/