Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Cruisy Tuesday

The back is still an issue - and an issue on a slow lap of the Bay. That is now starting to worry me about what it will be like at C2K but there is nothing I can do about it at this late stage. Other than that I am fine.
 
At the moment just trying to get myself mentally positive for the run. Imagining the tough sections or the tough times I had last year and making a mind map to be tough and move through them this year better than last year.
 
Sue arrives tomorrow and we will do a shop with Martin and get that part all done so on Thursday it is just gathering the crew together and we are off just after the morning peak hour.
 
This is what my front room looks like at the moment:

1 comment:

prof said...

Good luck Ray...I'll be watching your progress online.