Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Bay Run and new PB : 28.51 @ 4.10 pace

The lap around the Bay has had some slight changes recently as regards the course because of the construction of the second bridge. I am not sure if the distance has changed by more that 100 metres, if that. I usually have the Garmin measuring it at 6.92k.

I have rarely run under 29 minutes. It was a few years ago that the Professor pulled a sub 29 out of no where. I went under on this configuration a month or so ago but just a second or so.

Today it was well under. I could not have gone quicker. Nice position to be in at this time of the year. I have not been this fit ?/ quick for a long time. 

2 comments:

Robert Song said...

Nice run Ray. Hope JD was there and you dragged a good time out of him.

Johnny Dark said...

Graham, I lost sight of Ray after about 200m.