Monday, February 25, 2008

Update : Monday 25.02.08

Another week of some very focused training with some pleasing gains and no negatives.

Ran 10k on Friday in the Summer Series in 4.45 pace. Rested Saturday and then increased the distance to 16k (what 10% rule) in the Sri Chinmony run around my loved Bay Run. Managed it in 4.34 pace. Now need to ease off the pace (but will have a 10k TT on Friday for the last of the Summer Series at the Bay) and then have lots of runs at and just below 5 minute pace.

That should see the pace come down without the need to risk injury with speed sessions.

Progressing much better than expected.

5 comments:

Tesso said...

Such great news Ray.

Looking good :)

Ewen said...

That's sounding positive Ray. Be careful with it. Maybe we'll see you in Canberra?

Unknown said...

That's what I like to hear, Ray!

Rob said...

Whow Ray! I wish I was running that well. You are amazing.
I hope you can make it to Canberra.

Jen said...

Wonderful news Ray!