Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bridges run : 26k : 2.24.42

I haven't done this run since before Canberra Marathon. I was probably in late Feb early March and I was running it in about 2.05. Today I wanted a long run at about 6 minute per k pace or about 75% MHR (max heart rate). When I am fully recovered I will test this on the track but I know it is in high 160's maybe just nudging 170 anyway that is the figure I will use until I test it. 75% would be 127.5. I ran the course very comfortably in about 5:34 pace and average heart rate of 131.So the run was just about on target for the session although I was a bit faster than planned. Very pleased that there was no twinges pain or aches. Hopefully I have seen the last of the calf problems for a while. 45k for the week as recovery was fine.

No comments: