Saturday, September 01, 2007

First day of spring and LKL in 68.19

What else would you want to do early on the first day of spring - lots of different things for lots of different people but for a runner very close to the Bay Run it would have to be out before the sun is up and a run.

Well that is exactly what I did. My LKL is the Bay run with some extra loops and hills added around the dog loop and Lilyfield hill. I ran it for the first time earlier in the year with a great friend and it always gives me a wonderful feeling to run it even if that friend is not running it with me. It was for many reasons a great morning to be out and to cruise around as the day was getting lighter and the sun came up.

Just such a fantastic way to start the day off, the weekend off and spring !!!!

No comments: